If you think it is hard to mine monero on Linux, you are wrong.
Today I will show you how to do that.
- Register on coinhive.com.
- Go to settings > sites and API keys and make a new site.
- on the desktop or any other location make a new file called anything.html (You can call it anything you want, but it needs to have .html at the end).
- In that file, type this code, but change “YOUR_SITE_KEY to site key you got on coinhive.com”: <script src=“https://authedmine.com/lib/simple-ui.min.js” async></script> <div class=“coinhive-miner” style=“width: 256px; height: 310px” data–key=“YOUR_SITE_KEY”> <em>Loading…</em> </div>
- Save file. Open file with any web browser. You will now see start mining. Click that. You are done. You can adjust theards and speed, but this wll spend more CPU. If you close that tab, you will automaticly stop the mining. You can withdraw by going to coinhive.com > settings > payments.
If you need help you can contact me.